In case you haven't heard - and how can that be possible?! - this Tuesday at 3:30pm (EST) Adobe is going to be launching CS3 during a live webcast. Click here to bookmark the page.
Here’s what’s been happening this week in The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll:
- Amy of 2007 Picture a day (or week) - my favorites from this week are "Watching the sunset," "Sweden," and "Country sky."
- Paul of A Clean Well-Lighted Place - my favorite this week is "Untitled #3884"
- Kathleen of A Walk Through Durham Township, Pennsylvania - my favorite this week is "Guinevere Hesitates"
- Bruce of Bruce L. Snell Photography is back to the previous iteration of his blog.
- Mike of Creative Outlet has been busy with his day job this week, but assures us that he will be back to blogging with his latest picture a week in a couple of days.
- Dave at Dave Beckerman Photography: New York has some shots of the portfolio he's been working on.
- Dave at Dave Cross Online wrote about an Illustrator tutorial he's posted on YouTube and about where to get your free Tech Expo pass for Photoshop World in Boston.
- Jason of Designfruit has just released some Baroque borders in vector format.
- Richard from Europe in Black and White has a great shot simply titled "Wood"
- Michael over at eyes on the road wrote a profile of photographer Jim Richardson, a shot of the first daffodils of the season, and an abstract architectural shot.
- John of John Nack on Adobe always posts an interesting array of links from the world of photography, technology, and sometimes the unusual. Of note this week is a post about some new CS3 videos, a discussion about logos, and a whole lot more.
- Matt of Lightroom Killer Tips has a video about using removing red eye and a post about some Lightroom presets. Also, over at Photoshop Killer Tips, Matt has posted about removing dark circles under the eyes, cloning options, blend mode and pen tool basics.
- Mike of Mike's Blog and Creative Sweet TV posted his latest video on Illustrator to InDesign.
- Scott of Photoshop Insider has a series of shots he took of Yankees Second Baseman, Miguel Cairo (1,2,3), his Thursday news, Joe McNally's photos in Golf Digest, and memories of Monte Zucker.
- Justin of Photoshop Quicktips posts a weekly podcast on handy tips and techniques in Photoshop. This week's video is about creating a high pass, soft focus glow.
- Jon at San Miguel Photo of the Day posts images of life in Mexico. This week I like "Blowing Grasses."
- Shooter at Serial Photographer always has great shots. My favorite this week is "Untitled #42"
- Eduardo & Timothy of the 100 Images Project have just posted their most recent additions to the series. This week marks the end of their project.
- Andy from The Global Photographer wrote about integrating his site with PhotoShelter.
- Andy of Visual Realia has a couple of nice shots including "Morning Picnic" and "Imitation"
- Aaron of What the Duck publishes a daily online photography comic strip. All of them this week have been great.
- Martin of What the Heck Journal has a nice shot this week: "Go Go Go"
- Ben of Where is Ben? has a post about a second PS User article on Smart Objects and his current trip to Dubai.
Update your blogs often! I will only include links to posts added since the last P&P Weekly.
As always, if you have any suggestions or notice a discrepancy, please email me.