Auto Exposure Mode
18.0-50.00 f/3.5-5.6 lens
1/1600 at f/4.0
Focal Length 25mm
White Balance: As Shot
Fill Light: 28
- Tone Curve:
- Split Toning:
Highlights: Hue – 47, Saturation – 35
In Photoshop CS3 Beta:
- Duplicate background layer (on general principles to preserve the original)
- Convert for Smart Filters.
- Apply a little grain by applying a Lens Blur with a Noise amount of 3 with a monochromatic, uniform distribution. (I just like the way lens blur applies the noise.)
- Apply a Lens Correction Filter with the following settings:
-Vignette – Amount: -79, Midpoint: +43
- Add a Curves Adjustment Layer to push the lamp closer to white. Fill the mask with black and, with a soft-edged brush, paint with white over the lamp.
- There were some spots on the window, so I created a new layer and cloned and healed those spots, making sure the “Sample All Layers” box is checked.