Here’s what’s been happening this week in The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll:
- Amy of 2007 Picture a day (or week) - my favorites from this week are "The fog," "Spring flowers," "Country skyline," and "First summer daisy."
- Paul of A Clean Well-Lighted Place - my favorites this week are "Modern Life #3" and "Social"
- Kathleen of A Walk Through Durham Township, Pennsylvania - my favorite this week is "Boomer Fishing for Muskies on the Delaware River."
- Bruce of Bruce L. Snell Photography is back to the previous iteration of his blog.
- Mike of Creative Outlet is back to his blog after dealing with a busy period at his day job. He celebrated by heading out and doing some shooting.
- Dave at Dave Beckerman Photography: New York has a number of videos and slideshows of his work up.
- Dave at Dave Cross Online wrote about the CS3 launch in NYC and you can see some shots here.
- Richard from Europe in Black and White has a couple of nice shots titled "Old Carousel Seat" and his free print for April: "fruit tree garden"
- Michael over at eyes on the road has an interesting shot in a post called "Tulips by... moonlight?"
- John of John Nack on Adobe always posts an interesting array of links from the world of photography, technology, and sometimes the unusual. Of note this week is a number of posts about the new CS3 launch including one on humanely zapping tourists using stacks in Photoshop Extended.
- Matt of Lightroom Killer Tips has a Quick Develop Module tip. Also, over at Photoshop Killer Tips, Matt has posted about saving selections, a layer mask trick, fast restoration tricks, camera raw before and afters, and a CS3 interface tip.
- Mike of Mike's Blog and Creative Sweet TV posted his latest video on the CS3 launch party in Australia.
- Jim of PHOTOBLOG by Jim Larimer has a couple of new gum bichromate prints.
- Scott of Photoshop Insider has a number of posts this week on the CS3 launch and Photoshop World: Boston.
- Justin of Photoshop Quicktips posts a weekly podcast on handy tips and techniques in Photoshop. This week's video is about a photo processing effect.
- Jon at San Miguel Photo of the Day posts images of life in Mexico. This week I like "Amaryllis-Bonita"
- Shooter at Serial Photographer always has great shots. My favorites this week are "Dead Calm" and "Flotsam and jetsam."
- Andy from The Global Photographer has a couple of spots open on upcoming trips. Act Now!
- Andy of Visual Realia has a couple of nice shots including "Imagining" and "The Crooked Path" - frankly, I think they are my favorites of his. Nice work, Andy!
- Aaron of What the Duck publishes a daily online photography comic strip. My favorite one this week is "WTD 181."
- Martin of What the Heck Journal - my favorites are "I Am Sailing" and "Rubble"
- Ben of Where is Ben? celebrates his first anniversary of living on the bus. Congrats Ben!
Update your blogs often! I will only include links to posts added since the last P&P Weekly.
As always, if you have any suggestions or notice a discrepancy, please email me.