Sorry for the delay in posting this week's P&P Weekly but we were busy with a large youth event until last evening and I've just been home recovering.
Here’s what’s been happening this week in The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll:
- Amy of 2007 Picture a day (or week) - "The wall"
- Paul of A Clean Well-Lighted Place - "Untitled #4904"
- Kathleen of A Walk Through Durham Township, Pennsylvania - "Jakey Disking the Horseshoe, 8:00 p.m."
- Bruce at Bruce L. Snell Photography has a gallery and slide show of Christina and John's wedding.
- Mike of Creative Sweet TV has his latest video on multi-placing in InDesign CS3.
- Dave at Dave Beckerman Photography: New York - "Soldiers & Sailors Monument," "Lobby, 140 W. 86th St.," and "Woman on Bus"
- Dave at Dave Cross Online has a tip on using CS3's quick selection tool.
- Richard from Europe in Black and White - "Briers in your hand"
- Mike at eyes on the road has a post about the Topeka SO's new brochure that features his photography, his new CS3 order, and "Spot."
- John of John Nack on Adobe always posts an interesting array of links from the world of photography, technology, and sometimes the unusual. A post from last Sunday is about a creative misuse of CS3's importing frames as layers and layer alignment.
- Matt of Lightroom Killer Tips has a video about loading develop presets. Also, over at Photoshop Killer Tips, Matt has posted about creating a watermark, repeating adjustments on another document, supersizing thumbnails, toggling between blend modes, edge darkening, and filter settings.
- Jim of PHOTOBLOG by Jim Larimer has a couple of variations of his gum prints.
- Scott of Photoshop Insider has a link here from last week's Monday News, a pano from his Yosemite trip, and a number of interesting links.
- Justin of Photoshop Quicktips and SeeleyMedia.com isn't posting a podcast this week due to some unfortunate circumstances.
- Jon at San Miguel Photo of the Day posts images of life in Mexico. This week I like "Taking a Break"
- Shooter at Serial Photographer - "Untitled #52"
- Clayton at The C Spot is back with a shot called "Grandview Morning"
- Andy of The Global Photographer has an overview video from his photo safaris, a daily photo of a leopard in a tree, and he's off to his Galapagos workshop.
- Erik of The Journal: Life of a Persson - "Web Zen" and "Slightly Less Abstract" as well as a really cool shot he received in an email.
- Andy of Visual Realia - I like the color and texture in "Reflection of the Truth"
- Aaron of What the Duck publishes a daily online photography comic strip and just celebrated his 200th strip. Congratulations Aaron!
- Martin of What the Heck Journal - "Heaters" and "Violent Seas"
- Ben of Where is Ben? is making his way across Texas, with a side trip to Chicago to speak at a conference.
Update your blogs often! I will only include links to posts added since the last P&P Weekly.
As always, if you have any suggestions or notice a discrepancy, please email me.