After a packed week at Photoshop World, I'll be posting a more limited Weekly this week. Please visit the member blogs to see all that they have been posting.
Here’s what’s been happening in The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll:
- Amy of 2007 Picture a day (or week) - "The renovator's chair"
- Paul of A Clean Well-Lighted Place - "Old Radiator"
- Kathleen of A Walk Through Durham Township, Pennsylvania - "Onion Snow"
- Bruce of Bruce L. Snell Photography - Jamie and Steven's Wedding
- Mike of Creative Outlet and Phoblography - Week 12 PAW - Flash Battery
- Dave at Dave Beckerman Photography: New York has a number of new videos and slideshows of his work.
- Dave at Dave Cross Online - onOne's new Dave Cross Digital Frame Collection.
- Jason at Designfruit - Choice Spring brushes.
- Richard from Europe in Black and White - "Cesky Krumlov II"
- Michael over at eyes on the road - "Detail of Shaker boxes"
- John of John Nack on Adobe told me about this strange post when we met at Photoshop world. I saw a similar segment on Ripley's Believe It Or Not about the "father of disc golf" who had his remains made into commemorative frisbees to be shared with his family and friends.
- Matt of Lightroom Killer Tips has a video on working with metadata.
- Mike of Mike's Blog and Creative Sweet TV posted his latest video on CS3.
- Jim of PHOTOBLOG by Jim Larimer has a new gum bichromate print.
- Scott of Photoshop Insider - Monday News Update. Scott has also moved his blog which you can find here.
- Justin of Photoshop Quicktips - Vintage Advertising
- Jon at San Miguel Photo of the Day - "Serenity"
- Shooter at Serial Photographer - "Untitled #46"
- Andy from The Global Photographer announced his next workshop to the Arches and Canyonlands.
- Erik of The Journal: Life of a Persson - "Mexicana"
- Andy of Visual Realia - "Pearls Inside"
- Aaron of What the Duck - "WTD 185."
- Martin of What the Heck Journal - "Outlet"
Update your blogs often! I will only include links to posts added since the last P&P Weekly.
As always, if you have any suggestions or notice a discrepancy, please email me.