It's been a tiring couple of weeks with work but I'm now back to a relatively normal schedule. So, back to it...
Here’s what’s been happening this week in The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll:
- Amy of 2007 Picture a day (or week) - "Wheelin'"
- Paul of A Clean Well-Lighted Place - "Breakfast Special"
- Kathleen of A Walk Through Durham Township, Pennsylvania - "Intercloud Lightning"
- Bruce of Bruce L. Snell Photography has a new home for his blog. In addition to his great wedding work, I particularly like his shot I'll call "486" from his recent trip to Colorado.
- Mike of Creative Sweet TV has a new video up about a magazine-style retouching technique.
- Dave at BeckermanPhoto.com has an interesting shot called "Under Bow Bridge"
- Dave at Dave Cross Online has a keyboard shortcut for changing layer opacity.
- Richard from Europe in Black and White has an article on how he creates his prints.
- Mike at eyes on the road talks about high contrast black and whites in CS3.
- John of John Nack on Adobe always posts an interesting array of links from the world of photography, technology, and sometimes the unusual. Of particular note this week is some links to DIY photo gear. He describes it aptly as "HWMS" or "How would MacGyver Shoot?" Also, he shares some info about printing in Photoshop CS3 and what he would look like if he were made with CS3 icons.
- Matt of Lightroom Killer Tips has a video about renaming photos and a link to the photography of Neil and Susan Silverman. Also, over at Photoshop Killer Tips, Matt has posted about layer styles and your background layer, tool presets, resetting your warnings, and a tip for creating actions.
- Jim of PHOTOBLOG by Jim Larimer continues with his alt-process prints.
- Scott of Photoshop Insider has been teaching at the Sante Fe Workshops and shares some of his shots. I particularly like the shots of the boot and the man in this post.
- Justin of Photoshop Quicktips and SeeleyMedia.com shares a number of great links from around the web.
- Jon at San Miguel Photo of the Day posts images of life in Mexico. This week: "Dancing in the Streets"
- Shooter at Serial Photographer - "Jean Robert"
- Mike of Simply Photography: "Ring A Ring O'Roses"
- David of Strobist has a cool post about using "voice-activated light stands" to create an interesting effect.
- Andy from The Global Photographer shares hi Canon 1DMkIII configuration settings.
- Andy of Visual Realia - "Art of Memory"
- Aaron of What the Duck - "WTD #238"
- Martin of What the Heck Journal - "Theater of Dreams"
- Ben of Where is Ben? celebrated his birthday (June 17) on the road in Los Osos, CA - Happy Birthday! He's been taking some interesting shots lately. My favorite so far, I think, is the bottom one in this post.
Update your blogs often! I will only include links to posts added since the last P&P Weekly.
As always, if you have any suggestions or notice a discrepancy, please email me.