I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Friends-of-the-Blog Scott Kelby - for his kind words on his blog - and Dave Cross - for his mention of my blog on NAPP TV last week. You guys are great!
Just a quick note about the P&P Weekly for those of you for whom this may be your first look at it, I write up a weekly roundup of what the members of my blogroll have been posting. They quite often have so many great posts each week but I will choose the ones I personally find the most interesting to include. But I encourage you to visit their sites to take a look at what else they have to share.
In the meantime, here’s what’s been happening this week in The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll:
- Amy of 2007 Picture a day (or week) - "Columbia"
- Paul of A Clean Well-Lighted Place - "Motel Still Life 1"
- Kathleen of A Walk Through Durham Township, Pennsylvania - "Jakey Takes a Breather, 8:30pm"
- Bruce of Bruce L. Snell Photography - "Cindi and Corey"
- Mike of Creative Sweet TV - InDesign CS3
- Dave at BeckermanPhoto.com has a number of shots from Coney Island. My favorite from this week is "Coney Island Coaster"
- Dave at Dave Cross Online has a tip about easily aligning text.
- Erik of Erik Persson Photography - "Grand Prismatic Spring"
- Richard from Europe in Black and White is breifly back in town before heading out on a couple of adventures.
- Mike at eyes on the road has been spending some time up in Montreal.
- Jeff of Jeff's Photo Gallery is our newest member - Welcome! - and has some photos from a recent shoot at Great Falls.
- John of John Nack on Adobe always posts an interesting array of links from the world of photography, technology, and sometimes the unusual. Of particular note this week is a link to a new Lightroom web gallery.
- Matt of Lightroom Killer Tips has a video tip on sharpening in Lightroom 1.1. And over at Photoshop Killer Tips Matt has a series of tips for Camera Raw.
- Lynda of One Day At a Time - "Into the Sun"
- Jim of PHOTOBLOG by Jim Larimer - "Cripple Creek House"
- Scott of Photoshop Insider has a number of cool links in his news updates as well as some nice shots from the annual company cruise.
- Jon at San Miguel Photo of the Day posts images of life in Mexico. "The Race"
- Shooter at Serial Photographer - "No Place Like Home"
- David of Strobist is enjoying his new working situation and shares some of the new things he's doing with his blog.
- Clayton of The C Spot has a new shot of his dog Chico.
- Andy of The Global Photographer has some shots from his recent safari to Tanzania. I'm a sucker for the elephant.
- Tom of Tom More Fine Art Photography has a review of his new Canon 1d Mk III.
- Andy of Visual Realia - "Written in Nature"
- Aaron of What the Duck - "WTD #250, 253"
- Martin of What the Heck Journal - "And Now For Something..."
- Ben of Where is Ben? - Exploring Salton City
Update your blogs often! I will only include links to posts added since the last P&P Weekly.
As always, if you have any suggestions or notice a discrepancy, please email me.