Sorry for the lapse last week. I'm finally into the new place. We just have to pick up a couple of things and turn in the keys for the old place.
Be on the look out this Friday for the first installment of our new photo project! We're always open to suggestions for topics/themes so please leave your comments.
Now that I'm back, here’s what’s been happening this week in The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll:
- Amy of 2007 Picture a day (or week) - "Seattle Skyline"
- Paul of A Clean Well-Lighted Place - "Motel Still Life #2"
- Kathleen of A Walk Through Durham Township, Pennsylvania - "Sherer's Hill, 5:48 p.m."
- Bruce of Bruce L. Snell Photography has a new blog with more great wedding photography.
- Mike of Creative Sweet TV - Stack Mode in PS CS3 - "The Photoshop People Remover"
- Dave at BeckermanPhoto.com - "Southern View"
- Dave at Dave Cross Online shares what he would look like as a Simpsons character.
- Jason of Designfruit has a cool new t-shirt from Veer.
- Erik of Erik Persson Photography - "Locked Up With Locks"
- Richard from Europe in Black and White is spending some time in Japan.
- Mike at eyes on the road is back from Canada and shares some of his thoughts and a shot of fireworks.
- Jeff of Jeff's Photo Gallery has a series from the Manassas Battlefield.
- Joey from Joey Lawrence: Perception is back with a few of his new band promo shots.
- John of John Nack on Adobe always posts an interesting array of links from the world of photography, technology, and sometimes the unusual. Of particular note this week is a post about Star Wars art.
- Matt of Lightroom Killer Tips has a tip for deleting photos and offers inspiration via John Lehet. And over at Photoshop Killer Tips Matt has some keyboard shortcuts for adjustment layers.
- Photo Two-Twenty is our newest blog - Welcome! - and will be part of the upcoming weekly photo project.
- Jim of PHOTOBLOG by Jim Larimer - "Orchid"
- Scott of Photoshop Insider has a new video tutorial on converting to B&W in CS3.
- Justin from Photoshop Quicktips and Seeley Media is back with a couple of new videos.
- Jon at San Miguel Photo of the Day posts images of life in Mexico. "Overlooking the dam"
- Shooter at Serial Photographer - "Sideways"
- David of Strobist has a great post about shooting underwater.
- Clayton of The C Spot has also been "Simpsonized"
- Andy of The Global Photographer has posted the configuration settings and a field report for his Canon EOS 1DMkIII.
- Andy of Visual Realia - "Simplicity"
- Aaron of What the Duck - "WTD #261, 263"
- Ben of Where is Ben? has so many great shots this week, I can't pick a favorite.
Update your blogs often! I will only include links to posts added since the last P&P Weekly.
As always, if you have any suggestions or notice a discrepancy, please email me.