Last March I wrote a post about creating abstract backgrounds using long exposures. Well, the other day as we were on our way back from shooting an interview for one of our projects, I had the chance to stop and take some shots - particularly in search for a shot for tomorrow's Geographic Composition.
It's a great little technique for coming up with something interesting and different. I really like how this one turned out.
UPDATE: I just posted a variation of this in my NAPP Portfolio where I added a couple of Hue/Saturation Adjustment Layers with angled linear gradients in the masks to add the blue and red hue shifts.