Well, the new computer has finally arrived after a mixup by DHL. It's been a little slow going getting everything installed but once I am able to put it through its paces I'm sure it will prove to be an improvement.
In the meantime, here’s what’s been happening this week in The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll:
- Amy of 2007 Picture a day (or week) - "101 Cafe"
- Paul of A Clean Well-Lighted Place - "#5984"
- Kathleen of A Walk Through Durham Township, Pennsylvania - "A Swim in Tinicum Creek"
- Bruce of Bruce L. Snell Photography - "Lightning Strike"
- Chris of Chis Orwig Photography - while biking home from work
- Dave at BeckermanPhoto.com - "Brooklyn Bridge IR2" and "New York Skyline, Vertical"
- Dave at Dave Cross Online has a great tip about wrapping text around objects in Photoshop.
- Erik of Erik Persson Photography - "Blue Angels and More at Seafair 2007"
- Richard of Europe in Black and White is back from a holiday.
- Mike at eyes on the road shares the first shots of his day stalking the sun.
- Jeff of Jeff's Photo Gallery has two posts (1,2) from his time at Tonto National Forest Park in Arizona.
- Joey of Joey Lawrence: Perception shares some behind-the-scenes shots from a recent workshop.
- John of John Nack on Adobe is back from a recent trip to Ireland.
- Matt of Lightroom Killer Tips shares a shortcut for switching modules. And over at Photoshop Killer Tips Matt talks about color, previewing adjustments, the quick selection tool, and resizing your window.
- Jenny at Photo Two-Twenty - "A Mendocino Neighborhood"
- Jim of PHOTOBLOG by Jim Larimer - "Hill Top"
- Scott of Photoshop Insider was recently interviewed on Photo Talk Radio.
- Justin from Photoshop Quicktips and Seeley Media has a video about using calculations to create a grayscale image.
- Jon at San Miguel Photo of the Day posts images of life in Mexico. "Falls under the old bridge"
- Shooter at Serial Photographer - "Untitled #66"
- David of Strobist has an interesting post on using specular reflections as background elements and includes some sketches of the setup as well as examples of the effect.
- Clayton of The C Spot won the guitar in the What the Duck auction. Congrats!
- Andy of The Global Photographer is offering a new custom profile service for inkjet printers. And speaking of profiles, Andy is the next subject in my profile series which will be posted tomorrow!
- Tom of Tom Moore Fine Art Photography - "Amy & John"
- Andy of Visual Realia - "So Small a Flower"
- Aaron of What the Duck - "WTD #276"
- Martin of What the Heck Journal - "Pit Stop"
- Ben of Where is Ben? - "Exploring Maroon Bells"
Update your blogs often! I will only include links to posts added since the last P&P Weekly.
As always, if you have any suggestions or notice a discrepancy, please email me.