The Photoshop & Photography Workflow project is off to a great start. I have a couple of more shots from my trip to NYC that I'll be writing up and posting over the next week. I'd love to have you take part and if you'd like to participate, please contact me or click here for more details.
Also, as always, please let me know if you would like to be profiled in the P&P Blogger Profile series.
In the meantime, here’s what’s been happening this week in The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll:
- Paul of A Clean Well-Lighted Place has an interesting shot from this week simply titled "1644"
- Kathleen of A Walk Through Durham Township, Pennsylvania has a beautiful shot this week called "Smoke on Route 413, Through the Windshield"
- Bruce of Bruce L. Snell Photography has finished up a series of introductions to his photographer friends. He also has a post about post-production, a shot that was recently used for a blood center's calendar, and a new video for That's My Monkey.
- Mike of Creative Outlet posted about using a light tent, auto bracketing, and an interesting zooming shot.
- Dave at Dave Beckerman Photography: New York has been spending a lot of time working on his eBay store.
- Dave at Dave Cross Online wrote about the chance to win a cruise, a site to help demystify photographic concepts, and some links to free Photoshop brushes.
- Jason of Designfruit has just released a set of Valentine's Day-themed brushes.
- Richard from Europe in Black and White has a number of great shots this week including "playing cards" and "hand full of stones"
- Michael over at eyes on the road posted his first video journal, thoughts on looking at the familiar in new ways, and has written a few profiles of his family members and their photographic works and influences on his life.
- John of John Nack on Adobe always posts an interesting array of links from the world of photography, technology, and sometimes the unusual. Of note this week is a post about how Vista works with RAW files, how Jeep prints on water, and some shots from his European tour.
- Jim of PHOTOBLOG by Jim Larimer wrote about his visit to a local exhibit of Ansel Adams' work.
- Scott of Photoshop Insider posted about Reuter's guidelines for using Photoshop in their articles, a couple of versions of the Mac vs. PC commercials,
- Justin of Photoshop Quicktips posts a weekly podcast on handy tips and techniques in Photoshop. His latest video is about creating neon lights.
- Jon at San Miguel Photo of the Day posts images of life in Mexico. This week he has a great shot of a bird of paradise and "Carra del Musculo"
- Shooter at Serial Photographer always has great shots. My favorite this week is "Memories"
- Eduardo & Timothy of the 100 Images Project have just posted their most recent additions to the series. The shot on the right this week is particularly thought-provoking.
- Clayton of The C Spot has recently been awarded with the Fujifilm Masterpiece Award of excellence in the Commercial print competition catagory. Congratulations Clayton!
- Andy from The Global Photographer posted some recent images from his trip to Tanzania.
- Erik of The Journal: Life of a Persson has a nice shot this week called "Through the Trees"
- Andy of Visual Realia has a series of three shots of frozen precipitation.
- Aaron of What the Duck publishes a daily online photography comic strip. My favorites this week are "WTD 147" and "WTD 148"
- Martin of What the Heck Journal has three great shots this week: "Wide Open Spaces II," "Left," and "Pieces of the Puzzle"
Want to be added to The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll? Click here to find out how! Update your blogs often! I will only include links to posts added since the last P&P Weekly.
As always, if you have any suggestions or notice a discrepancy, please email me.