In the meantime, here’s what’s been happening this week in The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll:
- Paul of A Clean Well-Lighted Place has an interesting shot titled "4660"
- Kathleen of A Walk Through Durham Township, Pennsylvania has a series of shots taken at the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show.
- Bruce of Bruce L. Snell Photography introduces us to his wife, multi-touch screen technology from Perceptive Pixel, and a recent shoot with the Topeka Symphony Orchestra.
- Mike of Creative Outlet wrote about shooting tethered in Lightroom, a black and white conversion, the Lightroom Adventure in Iceland, and a great shot of Broadway Tower.
- Dave at Dave Beckerman Photography: New York has some interesting thoughts about a Garry Winogrand quote, a post about creative people from the NYC boroughs, and what he's learned from his eBay experience thus far. He also has a couple of new shots up (1,2).
- Dave at Dave Cross Online wrote about a site for tips about marketing, a recent photo shoot, Lightroom resources, and, like many, the launch of Adobe Magazine.
- Richard from Europe in Black and White has a number of great shots this week, my favorite is "1915"
- Michael over at eyes on the road posted more profiles of photographers he knows (1,2).
- John of John Nack on Adobe always posts an interesting array of links from the world of photography, technology, and sometimes the unusual. Of note this week is a post about photographic plagiarism, the origins of the healing brush, and the relationship between Lightroom and Warcraft.
- Jim of PHOTOBLOG by Jim Larimer has a post I must've missed last week about the "Sleeper House" stairs, and a nice shot called "Young Readers"
- Scott of Photoshop Insider posted about an interview he gave about Photoshop World, shooting tethered with Intel-based Macs, part 2 of Mark Hamburg's Lightroom interview, and a book deal on Amazon.
- Justin of Photoshop Quicktips posts a weekly podcast on handy tips and techniques in Photoshop. His latest video is about creating a retro look.
- Jon at San Miguel Photo of the Day posts images of life in Mexico. This week I really like the vibrant colors of "Candelaria Colors" and "Springtime in the Desert"
- Shooter at Serial Photographer always has great shots. My favorite this week is "In step"
- Eduardo & Timothy of the 100 Images Project have just posted their most recent additions to the series.
- Clayton of The C Spot has a shot of his Fujifilm Masterpiece Award.
- Andy from The Global Photographer posted about being back from his safari, his work being featured in Digital Output Magazine, and a photo shoot with the Maasai.
- Andy of Visual Realia, in addition to the news I posted yesterday, is continuing his musically-themed series. My favorite, by far, is "Love Divine"
- Aaron of What the Duck publishes a daily online photography comic strip. My favorite this week is "WTD 149"
- Martin of What the Heck Journal has a nice shot this week called "Worn Out II"
- Ben of Where is Ben? has a post about his latest PS User article on color adjustments.
Want to be added to The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll? Click here to find out how! Update your blogs often! I will only include links to posts added since the last P&P Weekly.
As always, if you have any suggestions or notice a discrepancy, please email me.