Starting in March, I will be giving myself a bit of a break and only posting on weekdays.
Also note, this was written up Sunday afternoon, so anything posted since then isn't included. Please check out the member blogs to see their most recent postings!
Here’s what’s been happening this week in The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll:
- Paul of A Clean Well-Lighted Place has a couple of nice shots, "Chaos" and "2510"
- Kathleen of A Walk Through Durham Township, Pennsylvania posted a couple of great photos this week, including "Fresh Snow" and "Sunset Walk on Ice-Coated Snow"
- Bruce of Bruce L. Snell Photography shows us some billboards featuring his photos. Cool stuff!
- Mike of Creative Outlet has his 7th installment of his Picture A Week and a link to a video about how some photographers got their start.
- Dave at Dave Beckerman Photography: New York has a new domain for his eBay store.
- Dave at Dave Cross Online has a tip about changing the contents of your adjustment layer while keeping the mask intact, a seminar he's teaching in Houston, and a great source for printing.
- Jason of Designfruit announced his new line of T-shirts.
- Michael over at eyes on the road wrote about a calendar project he's working on and an additional shot he's been looking at for it.
- John of John Nack on Adobe always posts an interesting array of links from the world of photography, technology, and sometimes the unusual. Of note this week is a post about 3D rendering and a clever post about the personality of applications.
- Jim of PHOTOBLOG by Jim Larimer has a shot called "Young Browsers" and a nice shot of a bottle and peppers taken with available light from a hallway.
- Scott of Photoshop Insider posted his Monday Morning News Update, two posts about a shoot at the KW Media Group offices (1,2), and a note about his current Digital Landscape Workshop Series appearance.
- Justin of Photoshop Quicktips posts a weekly podcast on handy tips and techniques in Photoshop.
- Jon at San Miguel Photo of the Day posts images of life in Mexico. This week I really like "Desert Shadows"
- Shooter at Serial Photographer always has great shots. My favorites this week are "Untitled #34" and "Untitled #35"
- Eduardo & Timothy of the 100 Images Project have just posted their most recent additions to the series.
- Clayton of The C Spot is in the midst of getting the latest version of his website up and running.
- Andy from The Global Photographer has an old shot from when he was at Karen Blixen's house in Kenya (from Out of Africa), the announcement of the Canon EOS-1D Mk. III, a comparison of Lightroom and Aperture, and the announcement of his next Namibia trip.
- Erik of The Journal: Life of a Persson has a series of shots from a Chinese New Year celebration.
- Andy of Visual Realia has a couple of really nice shots this week. My favorites are "The Cold Hill Side," "Lonely Snow," and "Agriculture"
- Aaron of What the Duck publishes a daily online photography comic strip. My favorite this week is "WTD 154" but I also like "WTD 156"
- Martin of What the Heck Journal has a nice shot this week called "House of God"
- Ben of Where is Ben? has a post about his latest PS User article on variables.
Want to be added to The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll? Click here to find out how! Update your blogs often! I will only include links to posts added since the last P&P Weekly.
As always, if you have any suggestions or notice a discrepancy, please email me.