I am still working on developing the ideas I mentioned last week and will post more about them once I know how I would like to proceed. I will be continuing my profile series at least until the end of the month. I am always open to input as to what you would like to see featured here and, as always, if you have any ideas for who to profile in the future, or if you would like to be profiled and added to the blogroll, please email me today!
In the meantime, here’s what’s been happening this week in The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll:
- Paul of A Clean Well-Lighted Place has some intersesting shots this week, including "Window Still Life" and "Pigeon Hole"
- Kathleen of A Walk Through Durham Township, Pennsylvania has a great shot called "Snow Squalls!"
- Bruce of Bruce L. Snell Photography has a post about using artistic enhancements in his wedding photography.
- Dave at Dave Beckerman Photography: New York has been continuing to post shots of trips out to Coney Island and about his eBay store.
- Richard from Europe in Black and White has some nice shots called "Dawn on the other side," "summer clouds," and "bike's bell"
- Michael over at eyes on the road posted a shot of frozen leaves, and posted about experimenting with a new Photoshop style. Also, congratulations are in order for one of the shots in his new NAPP portfolio being selected as an "Editor's Choice."
- John of John Nack on Adobe has been posting about his time at Macworld as well as his continued impressions on what's happening out there in the world of design.
- Jim of PHOTOBLOG by Jim Larimer has posted the first of a few shots taken in his basement
- Scott of Photoshop Insider posted a nice shot of a tiger, the rationale behind the name of Darkroom Magazine, a notice about the new Lightroom seminar tour, a couple of posts (1,2) about his live photo shoots at Macworld, and the tribute to Bruce Fraser. Also, this just in on Monday morning, Scott just posted a nice piece about his profile featured here last week. Thanks Scott!
- Jon at San Miguel Photo of the Day posts images of life in Mexico. My favorites this week are "Walking Around," "In the Pasture," and "Celebration at Cardo"
- Shooter at Serial Photographer has a number of great shots including "Untitled #26," "Quiet contemplation," "The hungry Caterpillar," "Footsteps," and "High and Dry"
- Eduardo & Timothy of The 100 Images Project post two images a week - one from NYC and one from Chicago.
- Andy from The Global Photographer recenly posted shots from his Arches and Canyonlands workshop, and an update on his Nabibia portfolio. Andy is currently headed to Africa for a 3 week photo safari.
- Andy of Visual Realia has been posted a number of shots from a visit to the National Shrine Grotto of Lourdes. And, if I may say, I've seen a great improvement in his work over the last couple of weeks. Keep it up!
- Aaron of What the Duck publishes a daily online photography comic strip. My favorites of this week are "WTD 124" thru "WTD 126"
- Martin of What the Heck Journal has a number of great shots including "Trasher" and "Trasher II"
- I posted P&P Blogger Profiles of Paul Politis, Bruce L. Snell, Scott Kelby, and Richard Vanek. I've also posted tutorials on my gallery frame and CS3 b&w conversions, and about the rationale for the naming of Darkroom Magazine.
Want to be added to The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll? Click here to find out how! Update your blogs often! I will only include links to posts added since the last P&P Weekly.
As always, if you have any suggestions or notice a discrepancy, please email me.