I've already received some interest in my new P&P Workflow project and have two photos all set and ready to go. I will be accepting submissions indefinitely so please join me in this new project. Click here for more details.
Also, as always, please let me know if you would like to be profiled in the P&P Blogger Profile series.
I am going to be in NYC until late Tuesday for work so I am publishing my Tuesday post today as well.
In the meantime, here’s what’s been happening this week in The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll:
- Paul of A Clean Well-Lighted Place has some intersesting shots this week, my favorites are "Gymnasium" and "Circular Window, Old Montreal"
- Kathleen of A Walk Through Durham Township, Pennsylvania has a couple of nice shots called "Just After a Snow Flurry" and "Snowy Tractor Path"
- Bruce of Bruce L. Snell Photography has a post about a new article he wrote for That's My Monkey about his camera gear and has some shots from a recent photo shoot with Cindi and Corey.
- Mike of Creative Outlet wrote about his setup for using an off-camera flash and his 4th Picture a Week.
- Dave at Dave Beckerman Photography: New York is posting about the ups and downs of maintaining an eBay store and has a nice shot: "View from the G.W. Bridge, 2000"
- Dave at Dave Cross Online wrote about episode 65 of Photoshop TV, the Pantone Color of the Year, his profile, and a cool palette generator.
- Richard from Europe in Black and White has a shot called "skateboard" and a nice portrait called "Tomas"
- Michael over at eyes on the road has two posts (1,2) from a trip to Ireland a couple of years ago.
- John of John Nack on Adobe always posts an interesting array of links from the world of photography, technology, and sometimes the unusual. Of note this week is a post he has on abstract photography made from smoke (I definitely want to try this), tips for working with type, and a gallery of photos taken just as lightbulbs are broken. He is currently traveling as he promotes CS3.
- Jim of PHOTOBLOG by Jim Larimer has a shot from his real job and another from his series of shots taken in his basement.
- Scott of Photoshop Insider posted about an interview and other cool Lightroom stuff, my profile of Dave Cross, photography workshops, Photoshop World, and three posts (1,2,3) from a recent photo shoot.
- Justin of Photoshop Quicktips posts a weekly podcast on handy tips and techniques in Photoshop. This week he has a video about aging your photographs.
- Jon at San Miguel Photo of the Day posts images of life in Mexico. My favorites this week are "Color with Cacti," "We aren't in Mexico," and "Cucharilla"
- Shooter at Serial Photographer has a number of great shots this week including "Sailing By," "Are you sure it's this way?," "Centrepoint," "Whitby Blues," and "Bookends #2"
- Eduardo & Timothy of the 100 Images Project have just posted their most recent additions to the series.
- Clayton of The C Spot wrote about a site called "Forests Forever" and the recent loss of a good friend. Condolences...
- Erik of The Journal: Life of a Persson has a couple of nice shots this week: "Night Air" and "Runner's High"
- Andy of Visual Realia continues his shots from the Grotto. My favorites are "January Moon" and "The Chance to Play"
- Aaron of What the Duck publishes a daily online photography comic strip. All of his comics this week have been hilarious, as usual.
- Martin of What the Heck Journal has two shots that I really like this week: "Out to Dry II" and "The Day After Tomorrow"
- Ben of Where is Ben? has a post about his time in Florida and an article about photographing moving vehicles.
- I posted P&P Blogger Profiles of Eduardo Angel and Timothy Campbell and Dave Cross. I also posted about Jonathan Yuen's site, Photoshop Limericks, and my current plans for Photoshop World.
Want to be added to The Photoshop & Photography Blogroll? Click here to find out how! Update your blogs often! I will only include links to posts added since the last P&P Weekly.
As always, if you have any suggestions or notice a discrepancy, please email me.